PAC (only those interested please)

Guest G. Reaper

Guest gray-catchpole

come on chaps, not again please, ive tried to keep out, but hey, lets start enjoying ourselves again shall we, i see lots of new posters on this thread, so lets have some decent chat, instead of the same old same old, hello to all the new posters, i hope you enjoy AN as much as we all do smile.gif

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

Guest Colin Brett
Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

come on chaps, not again please, ive tried to keep out, but hey, lets start enjoying ourselves again shall we, i see lots of new posters on this thread, so lets have some decent chat, instead of the same old same old, hello to all the new posters, i hope you enjoy AN as much as we all do  smile.gif

Ah well, time for bed!

Goodnight all, and sweet dreams about large predators!!!!!!! Who ever they are!!

Colin

Guest Marcus Aurelius
Originally posted by waterman1013:

And I thought the Romans never made it past Hadrians Wall.

Oh I see. the fact that they actually got well up into Scotland and also built another wall isnt available in your version of history then?

The question still stands: What about those who were transporting trout livebaits whilst the Irish talks were ongoing?

Or are we expected to only forgive the sins of those with 'celebrity' status?

Ave!

Guest Marcus Aurelius
Originally posted by Eric Edwards:

Those of you who are complaining about Neville's reinstatement.

What do you hope to achieve by excluding him? Do you think the club is better off without him? Like him or loathe him Neville is energetic and influential in his own way and his talents are definitely best kept within the club where his considerable experience can be used.

Neville does some daft things and in the past year or so has done some of the daftest things he's ever done but his exclusion helps no-one. Indeed, exclusion of anyone is pointless and stupid - something I've said to Frank Gibbons in the past (but we all know what a great listener he was).

The truth is, if it were Joe Bloggs who had been readmitted, there would be no outcry at all. It's because it's Neville!

Oh wake up!

99% of those involved in this argument/debate coudlt give a toss about whether NJF's back in or not!

ITS THE WAY HE GOT BACK IN!

Marcus Aurelius.

Ave!

Guest Suffolk PAC RA.

Suffolk also have no current intention of leaving PAC of GB. We just wish this whole thing would blow over so we can get back to the real aims.IT'S ABOUT PIKE!

Guest Suffolk PAC RA.

Suffolk also have no current intention of leaving PAC of GB. We just wish this whole thing would blow over so we can get back to the real aims.IT'S ABOUT PIKE!

Guest pikelines editor

Re: Ray Rogers, Plans afoot for new Pike club etc.

Ray, I thank you further as Lumby does for clearing this up. Where the hell do these things start in the first place?

I cannot understand your reaction to my response though, which read quote...

"Whats wrong with that,

The attitude of the PAC Committee has already wrecked the PAC. Mis-informed No, just economical with the truth !!!"

This posting has been taken off the forum billboard too???????

Heat of the moment words must be chosen carefully, thankfully this PAC Committee is a forgiveful one as we have demonstrated recently.

I for one will not take anyones words too seriously utill the real truth emerges from those who know it.

I had that answer given to me last night re. this codswallop about PAC regions splitting off to join breakaway Pike groups.

I now treat this latest rubbish with the humour it deserves!

Laughable supposition from the mis-informed (whoever they are), is there an echo in here, in here, in here?????

Best,

------------------

Steve Ormrod

Guest waterman1013

Marcus

"Oh I see. the fact that they actually got well up into Scotland and also built another wall isnt available in your version of history then?"

No actually I didn't know that, but then at least they left us a sense of humour. smile.gif

I appreciate the history lesson, though. Thanks. How far north did they go and how long did they stay?

We would all appreciate it if you could look inside your toga, you will find you are just the same as the rest of us. Trying hard but fallible. smile.gif

Hiding behind a pseudonym and not registering, to be frank, means your views carry little weight with most posters. smile.gif

Mike

Guest Elton

I have removed a post by expacman on this thread. It quoted another person's email and that person refuted the validity of the quote.

As the person posting the quote is not a registered poster, I was unable to contact them in advance.

Apologies.

Elton