Passion for Angling dvd ,Bob james,Chris yates??

Tyke

I posted something about A Passion for Angling on DVD about a year ago and someone said Bob James said it was going to be released on DVD with extra footage but ive heard nowt since :(

Does anyone have any info?

And what is Bob james and Chris yates doing these days?, i havent heard that much about them.

I know sky show John Wilson and Mat Hayes but why not Bob or Chris on a new fishing prog.

I know Bob and Chris fell out a few years back but i still cant understand why they havent done any Angling progs even though they wont do one together anymore.

When you see some of the crap released on DVD and yet a classic like Passion for Angling just gets ignored. :confused:

Ive E-mailed the BBC afore but they said they had no plan to release it in the near future. :mad:

I know that you can get VCD copies but I'm also waiting for the series to be officially released on DVD. Can't think of a better way of spending an evening with my favourite tipple lounged out on a Friday after working the week... Other than actually being on the bank of course. :)

Paul

Tyke:

Its my most wanted DVD ever.

Me too... my video is going to be worn out soon... !!!

I'd love the BBC to dig into their archives and release any old footage of famous anglers of the past - I know Dick Walker was in front of the TV cameras a few times...

Still, I'd like world peace and a white christmas too...

All the old Jack Hargraves footage would be good to watch again. Out of town was it?

Paul

Id heard bob and Chris had an arguement after the filming was finished and havnt spoken since.

Id also like it on dvd, my videos are well used!

They were are bargain tho, £3 in a sale in

WH Smiths a few years back!

hi guys, can i just ask if ya know where i can get a copy of passion for angling on vcd? ive tried to find it on the net but no luck so far..

thanks

adie

Often available on ebay (probably dodgy due to copyrights etc). Have a look.

Paul