Fancy being a SQUATTER?

Chris Goddard

Be QUICK then as your DAYS could be numbered!!

BUT just in case we are letting you know early!!!

http://www.out-law.com/en/articles/2011/no...iminal-offence/

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

not before time ,i helped persuade a whole nest of them leave a friend of my old bosses deceased mothers house many years ago .the legal route was impossible to follow ,thousands of £ of items in the house were stolen (not enough evidence to pin anyone down) ,thousands of £ of damage were done to the house (most of the woodwork in the upper floors was ripped up and presumably burned) and the courts were very unhelpful.It wasnt the first time a chap the chap new went on a 6 month holiday and came home to find his house was now almost legally someone elses ! ,after a year and many thousands of £ he got his place back ,the squatters filed out the locks were changed but next morning a "new" lot were in which were doubles of the previous lot .He had to fork out for house sitters in his country pad and employ security so the town house could be sold once the squatters left the SECOND time

2 hours in the dead of night and the problem was solved .ill say little more

the proposed legislation only seems to apply to residential properties so hopefully those boarded up shops may prove useful to someone and they will crap in the corners in there instead

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson