Who is telling porkies

Andrew

Pressure on Theresa May as border force head steps down

You decide.

You Decide, clicky bit

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Pressure on Theresa May as border force head steps down

You decide.

You Decide, clicky bit

I said back in August that it was blatantly obvious that they seemed to be fast tracking the illegal immigrant student queue when I went through Manchester Airport. It seems I was absolutely right.

There are two obvious reasons for this.

1. It looks really bad to have a mile long queue of illegals (which is of course why you aren't allowed to take pictures at "immigration control"!)

2. Delaying the genuine taxpaying UK citizens is designed to make us think we are more secure.

It is all about "appearing" to be taking steps to improve security. It has nothing to do with genuinely improving it.

This is the reason they started waving them through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT5KLDGbWGo

if they are illegal why are they in a queue ,illegal is avoiding a cue at all cost and hiding .

theres illegals who are under the radar

theres "seekers" who are in the queue to claim asylum ,they are legal but can become illegal if things go wrong in their case

and theres immigrant workers who come here legally from the EU but some are from further afield if they fit certain criteria

and theres "students" who are pretty much all bits of the above :D

immigration has always been lax there's more chance of people coming here illegally than in henry the 8's reign where the shores were very well manned.

only 10% of lorries are searched at best and theres far more energy put into stopping fags coming in than fatima and her friends

if they are caught in the uk if they have been thoughtful and chucked away any ID then the chances of staying are very high because to deport someone you have to know where to send them ;)

if you want a decent border control use the armed forces instead of fighting other peoples wars for them ,instead of doing pretty displays put the pilots on boat spotting

just as many loopholes in our border system as the meat industry :D

he crazy thing is (and witnessed more than once and backed up by the police themseves) if illegals are found at maidstone services theres a police van that sits there waiting to get a few so they can be given a travel pass to croydon and the van drops them off at maidstone so they can get a train.

now if they have made the effort not to show themselves at the port they cam,e through why on earth would the government think they would at croydon :wacko:

made me annoyed this morning the shadow immigration? lady poo pooing this latest fiasco when it was open borders through much of the last government!

is there a section of border control going through the files looking for asylum seekers who came here with the excuse they had a "fear" of saddam ,of-course not despite the fact their fear is 6ft under so now theres no reason not to go home :rolleyes:

theres still students admitted despite the border people knowing the schools they pretend to go to are fake or non existent ,theres nowhere to put the tens of thousands of incomers who come here illegally and get caught never mind those that falsely turn up at border control under excuses

you can bet your last pound in the back ground theres routinely "amnesties" where the illegal strangely becomes legal under the promise they will keep their noses down and not bring attention to themselves incase the media find out

i expect the people trafficking department was only formed for money reasons, not because they give a crap it happens but the ringleaders are avoiding paying tax on this lucrative employment ,tax that could be better put in their pockets

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson