Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest Andy Thatcher

Bivvy then ! OK we may have to forge the receipt to show that it cost 80% more !

------------------

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you know it makes sense !

Guest stoney

If any one has a problem regarding, bringing a tent and have noting else to use, please contact me privately.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

We've managed to scrounge a couple.

I haven't received a reply to my question that I put to Ian Walsh regarding the difference though and if an exception could be made.

If anyone wants, I have a 'Nash' stencilling kit smile.gif that you can borrow.

Ceya there, 15days to go...

Dave

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Fred Guttfield:

Hi Fred,

serious request here, I have been promised some sponsorship money from Anglers Net people, I would like to thank them after the event with a letter and a decent picture handing a bunch of cheques to Stoney.

5 of us hare coming over from Holland and Belgium for this event (3 Dutch and 2 epats), so if you could help us out with a pic or two it would be great.

I missed you earlier, so a belated welcome to AN.

Alan(nl)

Guest stoney

Here is the info on the food situation:

Craig will be arriving Thursday late afternoon, so he will be set up and ready with a full English breakfast for friday, (also sat & sun) He will also have burgers, Hot-Dogs and Baked Spuds. He is looking at having Chilli & Rice for Fri night and Fish and Chips for Sat evening.

We also hope to dish out (no pun intended) a menu and order list like the Hospitals, so you can pre-order, even get your order up on the lake give him a buzz and just one person pick the lot up !!!!

We are spoiling you !!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest stoney

i need some sort of reaction to the food situation, so back to the top.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest Dai Fish
Originally posted by stoney:

Sounds good to me (hope it tastes as good as it sounds)

------------------

Dai Fish ANMC founder member

Guest paul mc
Originally posted by stoney:

well have some, do you need specifics or exact orders

does anyone have any details on sandhurst, depths, methods main speices of fish etc.Ive looked at the rmc site but this only gives a general description.

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

[This message has been edited by paul mc (edited 25 August 2001).]

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by paul mc:

Hi Paul,

very little information has been passed out on the actual fishing side of things. Our main aim is to try anc raise some cash but it would also be nice to raise some fish from the water.

What little I have so far is That the margins are fishing well. A lot of weed that is producing fish to pop-ups in sexy pva stockings over a bed of trous pellets, 3 to 4 rod lengths out so I will be using a helicoptor type rig with a flat lead. Outside the weed is also producing fish, carp to just over 30lb and bream to 11lb.

Stoney asked for help regarding the water and a few answered on his site. One chap even offered to act as guide for us cloggies but have heard nothing since.

It might be worth you posting a new topic on the coarse section, Urgent Local knowldege on Yateley needed. Help is needed by all of us going.

I won't be using trout pellets due to some of the material I have read on there use but will be using particles. Seems like an easy water so should still catch.

See you there

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.