Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest stoney

Due to lack of interest from other sites, i am trying to drum up some more business.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest Elton
Originally posted by stoney:

Due to lack of interest from other sites,  i am trying to drum up some more business.

Stonemeister,

How many spaces do you need to book? As always, you have 100% support from this site smile.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest chris mc

stoney if you send me a few flyers sure my local tackle shops be moor obliged put them up.if you would like this kinda publicity e-mail me @ kidda9@hotmail.com

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Xpat Stu:

Alan

I'm up for it. Mailed you today but am a bit busy in Hamburg. I'll get back to you soon.

Stu

Stu, I will be in the UK on Friday for the day, but please email as to where we have to pick you up from.

I may have some sponsors from my local cafe but can't find the site address for the Mcmillan trust. Help!

Alan(nl)

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

Alan

I'm up for it. Mailed you today but am a bit busy in Hamburg. I'll get back to you soon.

Stu

Stu, I will be in the UK on Friday for the day, but please email as to where we have to pick you up from.

I may have some sponsors from my local cafe but can't find the site address for the Mcmillan trust. Help!

Alan(nl)

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

OK Stu, Stoney emailed the address but we just gotta talk. Booking tickets on Saturday.

Alan(nl)