North Norfolk Broards

paul.saunders

Hi this is the first time i have used this site so hopefully I have sent this right. in the end of October we have a boat out on the Broards and wondered if any one nows how it is fishing below potter higham on the thorn and the bure towards Wroxham

thanks

Regards

Paul.s

----------------------------------

Live for today as there might not be a tommorrow!!!

jp-tackle.co.uk

Very well!!

When you get there nip over to Lathams of Potter Ham (Heigham), take your plastic and dive into the bargains. And whilst you are in the tackle shop listen out for a mouthy Londoner what works there. He's a right 'salt of the earth know wot I meen Jon' type, and pick his brain. He just loves helping people find the fish!

Peter Waller:

Very well!!  

listen out for a mouthy Londoner what works there. He's a right 'salt of the earth know wot I meen Jon' type, and pick his brain. He just loves helping people find the fish!

Description of you Pete? :P

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Paul the thorne is the Thurne.

The fish are shouling up and moving up all the rivers ready for winter.

This is due to the tidal element of the broads.

Salt water can get miles up some of the rivers depending on the tidal state, rainfall etc.

On the Yare the roach are shouling in the Beachamp arms area. On the Waveney they are at Worlingham.

The majority will move further up the rivers.

I would of thought the same applies to the Northern rivers.

The best places to fish in the winter are the boat yards, marinas, sidestreams or ares where there is a bit less flow.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!