How big (2) ?

Norfolkdan

Dan ...extend arms ....makes it look biggr

Also u forgot to wear bait manufactures sweatshirt and cap ;P

But its 9lb 3 ozs...female and has diabetes and has a lisp...its therapist says off the record that it has never spoken to it...but those in the know recognise it as the fish that spends all oct dressing as a male and hanging around in gay bars :D:D

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

chavender:

isn't it about time you brought some scales dan !

I have mate, just letting you lot have a guess at what you think it is.

Jeepster, my chair was on the board, but I had to move it to get the fish on the bank, otherwise I'd have fallen in the water :rolleyes:

Dan

quote:

Originally posted by Norfolkdan: Jeepster, my chair was on the board, but I had to move it otherwise I'd have fallen in the water :rolleyes:
Drunk again?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...