Anyone on the Cemex Forums with 50 posts +

rob4310

I'm trying to find some Billy's backbiters and some guy on the Cemex forum is selling some. However I can't reply to his post till I register and do 50+ posts. Anyone on who could ask if he's still got them and give him some contact details.

I know it cheeky but if you don't ask!!

Thanks

Rob

I'm trying to find some Billy's backbiters and some guy on the Cemex forum is selling some. However I can't reply to his post till I register and do 50+ posts. Anyone on who could ask if he's still got them and give him some contact details.

I know it cheeky but if you don't ask!!

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

Any joy with this ? If not, let me know and I'll PM him for a contact number if you like ?

Regards

Dave

Hi Rob,

Any joy with this ? If not, let me know and I'll PM him for a contact number if you like ?

Regards

Dave

No still don't know how to contact him. If you could see if he has still got them and how much that would be great.

Thanks

Rob

How about trying his mobile number on here ? ;)

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Thanks I've been to the site. I'm looking at a guy on the Cemex site who is selling some second hand and a bit cheaper.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

It would appear that they have been sold mte, sorry.

Dave