NEW AND UNUSED CAMPING EQUIPTMENT

IanBass

• 3 weeks later...
I have for sale all my camping gear. I bought it all last summer but due to my wife's illness it is clear that I will never get to use it all . I really must emphasize that ALL this equiptment is BRAND NEW and TOTALLY UNUSED!!!!!

The tent, which have NEVER even been out of its bag never mind erected is a Regatta 6 man(preson to be PC) 2 sleeping rooms(3each) and a large living space in the middle which is over 6ft (200mm) in the middle. It cost £149.99

A real top quality airbed which is 12" high and takes 30 seconds to inflate with its own pump which casn be run off the mains or 12v or on it's own with batteries. It cost £90

A large double table with storage area underneath and adjustable legs. Comes in its own carrycase. Cost £50

A BRAND NEW ans UNUSED Campa Karzi (yes thats what it's called) Cost £40

Still wrapped tarpaulin 10ft x8ft £12

A LED Storm lamp,looks like a Northstar, rechargable, AMAZINGHLY bright(ideal for fishing too) £35

A single ring camping stove with some spare gaz cannisters, plates, bowls, knives and forks etc £20

Large water container £10

Gas heater £20

Looking for £200 the lot. ABSOLUTE BARGAIN Family holidays for years to come. Would prefer collection, sorry cannot post due to weight, possibly meet up within reasonable distance

Come on then, make me a SENSIBLE offer. I will consider SEA FISHING tackle in exchange for it all but not boat fishing(sorry) OR any items of interest W.H.Y. Whats the worst I can say......No thank you. You never know I might just say YES PLEASE :D

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bump to give info on how to see items and note of price reduction :D

see bottom of origial post for details

Edited by IanBass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Surely SOMEONE must want a cheap holiday

WILL SWAP FOR 11MTR+ POLE

Have you tried selling in your local free ads or gumtree site?

I work for several BIG camping companies who import camping gear and they are all in serious financial trouble.

The last few wash out summers have put many off the idea of sleeping under canvas. Ever spent a week in the West country being battered every day by Atlantic fronts? Its not nice.

Over the past few years I have seen families abandon tents and a whole range of gear where they have had enough, pack up the car and leave.

I personaly think alot of it is due to cheap junk imports that are not upto British weather.

I use a top end Kayam tent that has withstood gusts of over 60mph on the North Norfolk coast during a summer Northerly storm and the Suffolk coast during a monster Easterly spring storm - even then I did not sleep in wink both times but know the kit I use can take it.

After both storms the next morning I saw camp sites that looked liked battlefields.

Good luck in your selling quest.

(PS most tents get trashed as idiots over tighten guy ropes giving the tent and frame no play).

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

IAN, PM sent matey!!! Consider it SOLD if you haven't already!!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

IAN, PM sent matey!!! Consider it SOLD if you haven't already!!!

Chris

NO IT ISN'T. STILL FOR SALE

Sorry IAN!! REALLY sorry!! Bloody good job you saw my silly message before I did eh?

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 weeks later...