Liberty and livelihood march?

david t

Dear Den,

By the time a march "IS" needed to save angling, Pete will probably have gone to the great broad up in the sky. And you, and me? But if two rods and buzzers ain't allowed, I ain't going. So yes, I'll probably be there on the march. Fighting for the rights of two rod, two buzzer fishing.

Regards,

Lee.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with Terry on this one .Just because something is banned does,nt mean it would not carry on in one form or another .I am also wary of new posters who come onto this forum and talk about fishing. :)

when you think you know everything think again....

So can we have an organisation who will be ready to organise a march as soon as it is needed?

Will an angling march be organised to protect ground-baiting?

Will there be a March to stop fishing venues bieng closed to anglers by whatever means?

There was never one to protect live-baiting up north!

It's death by a thousand cuts, I'm afraid. A ban will be achieved not by one single act, but by political correctness!

As from March 1st, you now have to demonstrate that non-lethal methods of crop protection have been used unsuccessfully before you can legally shoot a woodpigeon.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Jim Roper:

As from March 1st, you now have to demonstrate that non-lethal methods of crop protection have been used unsuccessfully before you can legally shoot a woodpigeon.

DEFRA have just (yesterday, I believe) re-worded that one, Jim.

Non-lethal methods will have to be considered and found to be inappropriate, rather than actually tried.

This has always been the case with pest species, really.

Just a heads-up, mate.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.