Just back having fished a long overnighter

Steve D

Well, I hope this works, all a bit of guess work...

To be fare, and before anyone else says so (LOL), these fish don't look too big. If I was looking I'd say the tench looks maybe 5 and the bream maybe 8. Just shows how the camera can be deseptive in both directions...

post-20651-1330277165_thumb.jpg

post-20651-1330277191_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve D

Friday evening forum starting mid March 2012. Come in for a coffee, and a chat, or advice. We'll be talking rigs, tactics, venues, and anything else fishing related. Heiniken say's, probably one of the best stocked shops in east anglia... Match, sea, fly, carp, specimum. If we ain't got it, we'll get it. Look for the new Frank Warrich gel baits coming soon...

www.stanstedangling.co.uk

Well, I hope this works, all a bit of guess work...

To be fare, and before anyone else says so (LOL), these fish don't look too big. If I was looking I'd say the tench looks maybe 5 and the bream maybe 8. Just shows how the camera can be deseptive in both directions...

Hi Steve

to post pics like I and others do you need a photobucket.com account.

I only use it for posting pics here and its free and easy to do. If you want to and sign up ask and we can tell you how to link pics easily to here they do come out lovely.

Interesting about the red lady at ardleigh I am not a believer in ghosts but I had an experience with her in noahs ark carpark and told clive this was about 2 years ago. I don't think anyone else had reported it before but maybe a few have since. I went back the week after on the same spot and had an even weirder experience.

Been there several nights since on my own with no strange happenings.

regards for now

John