New League

Gazza_Wakey

If any members of the league I have just run are reading this, the league is over because my hard drive has just trashed and I lost everything so gonna call it a day with that league and start a new one in January

Congrats to Mr Itchy the winner and hard lines to Mall (Tyke/Yorkie) who was second

:D:D:D:D

Evening fellow Fishsimmers.....just got fish sim 2 a few weeks back...had it as the share ware freebee a few months back with fishsim1......

But my computer crashed big time so lost the lot.....

Yeah l would be interested in your league....its only a laugh.....

Cheers......MOOKIE

sorry to hear about the hd dying and losing everything on it,let me know if you lost any progs that i sent you and i'll sort them out for you.been having probs with fishsim myself so couldnt fish the last match, :mad: ,it kept crashing and putting me back to the desktop,now all sorted,well i hope so cos it plays ok,good job i had most stuff backed up for it anyway let me know if you need anything :cool:

oh and put our 3 names down for the new league

OK people and thanks for the offers of help only lost FS2 and my own personal files plus a few games plus some movies plus some music.

Got FS2 backed up to about a month ago so not too bad (bad enough)

About the league: Hoping to get everyone to fish different pegs in this one to make it more like a proper match, just tried it and everyone seems to get peg 15 at the moment gonna send another file out tomorrow to a few people and find out what peg they get on that one. It also told me the match was over straight away as well so will have to look into that

Only having 10 people in the league (not so much work to do for me)and have got 8 so far

Mookie if you send me your email address I will send a note confirming your entrance

Tried to send you one from here but it won't let me :confused:

[ 27. December 2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Gazza_Wakey ]