Does anyone?

rickster

Does anyone know where i can get the cript from for uploading your match reslults via you internet browser, during my many hours scanning fishsim sites i have noticed a few with FS web automation printed at the bottom i know the wscript is written by the masster j spooner but i cant find a download anywhere. any one got a idea where i can get this? (ive emailed jase but with no joy as yet) any help would be very greatfull

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

I posted a message on a forum and jase answered it.

Here is his reply..................Most of the Internet scripts aren't generally available for download. They are written in an interpretted language (Perl), and run as cgi scripts on compatible servers. With Perl being an interpretted programming language, the source code is clearly visible and readable. This means if they were on general release, anyone would have access to the file structure of the offline match results file and as such it would violate the integrity of future results.

There is a general copy on fishsim.net, www.fishsim.net/offline.htm for anyone to use to add and decode match results automatically.

A couple of other people have the scripts as well, Roy and recently I passed some over to Pash following a request.

They are not part of fishsim though, just scripts i've written for personal use. I had to say this last statement because i've been informed someone recently commented that these sorts of things should be publically available to all because they are part of fishsim. Whoever, the person was is miss-informed, when people buy fishsim, they buy fishsim, not any other code from that point onwards.