rod quiver/holdall WANTED

Adam247

hi all I have been around every tackle shop withing a 5 mile radius of where i live and cant seam to find a carryall/ rod quiver to what I need. So now i am on here to see if any fellow anglers have an old one they are willing to sell on or can recomend a specific holdall /quiver i will be mostly having 3 rods with me maybe 4.

will have the following gear is what i eant to be takiong with me :

13ft fox legend 3.25lb TC

11ft daiwa twilight specilist 1.5lb TC

12 ft shimarno hyperloop specilist 2lb TC

landing net and 6ft landing pole

brolie

any recomendations would be great as i am going crazy only being able to take one rod out with me at a time limiting myself to what I can fish properly and enjoy the sport also would make the misses happy as they wont be all around the kitchen haha

Cheers and if anybody could PM me and send me a contact number i would greatly appreciate it thanks

Adam

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza

Have you looked at the Korum range of quivers?

https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/korum-quiver-p-4342.html

JV44 uses the 5 rod version and I have the 2 rod quiver, both very good bits of kit.

Shop around and you should be able to get them cheaper than the link.

I have the Korum 2 rod version, and I think you'll find it too small, especially if you carry a brolly too. The Korum shelter won't fit in it because the central compartment is too narrow (!). 2 rods really is it's limit.

All the TFG range is heavily discounted right now, including the quivers. Might be a bargain to be had there.

Rob.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."