Why do i never learn?

Dave H

I send literally hundreds of rods a year by courier and have never had a problem! However Ive recieved quite a few where a ring lining has been shattered...but then just put in a tube without any packaging this is going to happen! Its not rocket science and surely the sender has some duty/responsibility to pack the item properly?

The best are the Ebay scammers who claim the shattered rod section must have happened in transit.......when there's not a mark on the tube!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the assistance of a decent red Bordeaux I now have a second one of these :rolleyes: I used the first for some of the gravel pit tenching this spring and it was superb. The second one turned up yesterday and is absolutely mint. Now I'm looking for a good excuse to use two at once B)

Rob, get some decent wine down you and do the right thing: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOX-12-FOOT-KEVL...=item2c66324f62

:D

It's a nice thought, but at nearly £200 with 2 days still to go I'll have to pass this time - it's already £60 more than I paid for the one I have now.

By the time I'd drunk enough to put a bid in I wouldn't know which keyboard to use. :drunk:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."