Jessops Photo Printing

Rusty

Anyone used the XXL poster or canvas printing facility on the Jessops website? I was told about it today and it seems pretty good, very easy to use but what are the results like?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

i was recently looking for cheapest prices on canvas prints

using 60cm x 40cm as a guide (vistaprint only does 30 x 20 or 60 x 40 online by the looks of it)

vistaprint is £35.74 (link)

jessops is £47 (link)

i cant find out what material vistaprint use but a little skeptical about quality since they are primarily a stationary type printer (business cards, letter heads, posters etc)

hoping to get one done by vistaprint in the next couple of weeks so will hopefully let you know how good they are.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

http://www.albelli.com/products/canvas

Might not go big enough for your needs but I've used these guys a good few times an their products and print quality have been top both every time!

You can even download the software to your pc for creating and editing the book layouts etc.

Not used them for canvas but I would imagine that service is as good as all their others!