Football Fans (substitute your own team names)

Newt

For Football Fans

A Bears fan, a Packers fan and a Vikings fan were driving in a car, when one of them noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female passed out drunk.

Out of respect and propriety, the Bears fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. The Packers fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. Following their lead, the Vikings fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.

The Police were called, and when the officer arrived at the scene, he conducted his investigation. First he lifted up the Bears cap, replaced it and wrote down some notes.

Then he lifted up the Packers cap, replaced it and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted up the Vikings cap, replaced it, then lifted it up again, replaced it, then lifted it up a third time and replaced it one last time.

The Vikings fan was getting upset and asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking and lifting and looking? What's up with that?"

"Well," said the officer, "I am surprised. Normally when I look under a Vikings cap, I find an a$$hole."

(The most "unbelievable" part about this is that you'd be ever find a Packer fan riding in the same vehicle with a Bear fan, or either one of them riding with a Viking fan)

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President