Email - Help me.

Howard 13

Two questions - First of all, how do I get outlook express to show my sent messages?

Secondly, and more importantly - everytime I press send/receive to get my mail it says 3 messages,it does the first, then on the second it just freezes about a tenth of the way through so I can't get at any mail.

Is there a way of deleting this mail before its received if you know what I mean?

Cheer.HB.

Howard, when in Outlook just click onto inbox, this will give you a drop down with sent messages plus more.

As for the second part, no idea mate sorry.

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Guest NickInTheNorth

Hi Howard

If you go to freeserve and register for fsmail you can access your mail via the web. This will allow you to see what the message is that is causing trouble, and either read it in your web browser or delete it from the server.

HTH

Thanks chaps - all sorted.

It was doing my head in trying to find my sent mail :mad:

Tried to eliminate the dodgy email, though they all seemed to work through freeserve :confused:

One from AN was amongst the five - Would it be anything to do with the problems Elton is having?

Cheers.Howard.