Forum viewing query.

I have Win 7 Home Premium on my laptop and have issues when viewing or trying to view topic and comments on here.

Instead of just scrolling down and viewing each reply in turn I have under the original post the names of those who have replied in order of reply.

I have to individually click each name to read each reply.

I cannot fathom how or why this would be the case and would appreciate any assistance or advice.

Thank you in advance.

Go to top right of 1st post. Click Options. Select 'Standard' from drop down list, it's below 'Display Modes'.

HTH.

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

I have Win 7 Home Premium on my laptop and have issues when viewing or trying to view topic and comments on here.

Instead of just scrolling down and viewing each reply in turn I have under the original post the names of those who have replied in order of reply.

I have to individually click each name to read each reply.

I cannot fathom how or why this would be the case and would appreciate any assistance or advice.

Thank you in advance.

I had this problem too. Click on options (top right of the first post), then Standard and all should be fine.

EDIT - Five low.....too slow :rolleyes:

Edited by robtherake

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."