Medialplex.com?

Just found LOADS of Tracking cookies which are associated with this prefix?? OR say .mediaplex.com/mojo1.

Now question is ALL of these 10 Cookies are tracking cookies associated with "Mediaplex"??

Then I have a "HITS LINK which is shown to counter.hitslink.com/ (VISID) And is shown with space and in capitals? (as are MOSt of the extensions for whatever the TRACKING cookies are??

Anyone able to explain in LAYMENS terms what these are?? Found by scanning and marker by new BETA version of S7D Beta 2?? I am also going to ask them what this is ALL about as NEVER had this before??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Just found LOADS of Tracking cookies which are associated with this prefix?? OR say .mediaplex.com/mojo1.

Now question is ALL of these 10 Cookies are tracking cookies associated with "Mediaplex"??

Then I have a "HITS LINK which is shown to counter.hitslink.com/ (VISID) And is shown with space and in capitals? (as are MOSt of the extensions for whatever the TRACKING cookies are??

Anyone able to explain in LAYMENS terms what these are?? Found by scanning and marker by new BETA version of S7D Beta 2?? I am also going to ask them what this is ALL about as NEVER had this before??

Just google *tracking cookies* for an explanation better than anything I could give.

Also (in Firefox) Go to, Tools: Options: Privacy: and untick *accept third party cookies*, this will stop most tracking cookies from being put on your PC.

Just google *tracking cookies* for an explanation better than anything I could give.

Also (in Firefox) Go to, Tools: Options: Privacy: and untick *accept third party cookies*, this will stop most tracking cookies from being put on your PC.

Thanks Ayjay. Works for Chrome too: Click on spanner icon then Settings>Advanced>Privacy>Content Settings>Block Third Party Cookies.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Many thanks to all! In conjunction with ESET I asked the techie about the files and he replies same! BUT set up my PC to stop getting the, and removed a few at the same time!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))