DVLA Closures

Elton

why the fancy hologram bits on the tax disc, surely they are there for a reason.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

why the fancy hologram bits on the tax disc, surely they are there for a reason.

Eh ? What Hologram ? Dont tghink they bother with thos now.

My last and new one dont have one.

B)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Post Office every time for me, if only so we don't loose it again. Lost it a few years ago and the inconvenience was unacceptable for most in our village. Luckily the local councillors managed to get things up and running again about 18 months later. Who says Tory councillors are a waste of time? Not me.

Well, my experience in the DVLA was fine. Afterwards, I'm not so sure about! Nearly two weeks on, I still haven't had my MOT returned after a plate change, so I don't think I can tax the car (or sell it, which is what I actually want to do!).

I may be able to tax it online still, I suppose, but would need to insure it just to try that. If I can't, it's more money wasted.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE