"erm , errr" is it a competition?

mr motorola

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing the reporters and presenters on news 24 channels not being able to put a single sentence together without sticking " err " or "erm" into everything?

"blah blah blah blah , err , blah blah blah blah blahh ermmmm , blah blah , errr"

FOR CHRISTS SAKE JUST SPIT IT OUT!!!!!!!!

Just when you're getting something slightly coherent , along comes another one.

I knew there was a reason why i didn't watch the news. pah.

Mr M

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Maybe the need to provide content 7x24 means they air footage from "reporters" who need experience or who are getting a tryout to see if they can cut it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President