Fishing In Hungary

Elton

Posted on behalf of Stedders. Please add all replies to this thread:

Hi,

I would like to ask whether it would be a good idea to create a fishing business i Hungary? I have just retired from the RAF and my girlfriend is Hungarian and we have a plot of land with a cottage. We plan to create a fishing lake which would be wheelchair accessible and convert the cottage into a luxury 4 bedroom property. We know it would take a couple of years to get the lake ready for fishing however we would hopefully be able to accommodate guests by the middle of 2013 and also help people find some good fishing lakes. My questions are.... are there many anglers out there who want to fish in Hungary? Would the anglers want me to provide fishing rods etc for their fishing? Is it a good idea to target disabled anglers as well as able bodied anglers? This is only the start of what I hope to bring my fellow country men to Hungary, my selfish need to have English people around from time to time

I hope you can help me with this matter, it is the beginning of my research.

Kind regards

Mark

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

well ,my concern would be the state of the economy in hungary ?? as i beleave the recession is hitting them quite hard ,I 'm not sure of the cultural trend towards fishing and paying too fish ,or is fishing expected too be free .now the only hungarians i know like fishing ,i know a hungarian nurse ,and her son loves carp fishing (what can i say ,he's only a teenager ) i think with a bit of research and luck you might be onto a winner ,but it'll be a slow process .

good luck

steven-pina <<< my hunarian nickname

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve