Florida/DaytonaBch/Orlando/NewSmyrna/InshoreCharters

School is starting, fall is coming next month, the end of another summer here on Mosquito Lagoon Florida. The beginning of the slower tourist season means less boat traffic, cooling water temperatures, and I am looking forward to the autumn fishing pattern to start. This last month has been challenging at times, August heat along with the cloudy water brought on by heavy rain early in the summer, but we have had many great Redfish & Seatrout trips fishing the grass flats, slough holes, & flats edges with live bait & cut mullet during this cloudy water pattern. Here is young Ryan with 1 of the 3 “top of the slot” Redfish he caught while out on one of my trips with his dad recently.

Aug2012RedRyan2.jpg

Here is a photo from last weekend of me and young Bryson with the 24” Seatrout he caught while out with me & his dad, my friend Richie, during the CCA Youth Inshore Classic tournament which won first place Trout in the under 10 year old division.

Aug2012BrysonTrout.jpg

More photos below of Mosquito Lagoon Redfish and Seatrout from trips the last few weeks.

Aug2012ZachRed.jpg

Looking forward to fall mixed bag fishing trips again in the backcountry of New Smyrna Beach & Edgewater as the migrating inshore game fish like Trout, Bluefish, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, & more return to our area on their south bound migration soon.

Aug2012TroutRandy.jpg

As we are out catching fun saltwater fish and enjoying the great outdoors here on beautiful Mosquito Lagoon we will be seeing lots of wildlife up close and personal near the boat with Dolphins, Manatees, and many different bird species on every trip also.

Aug2012DavidRed.jpg

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS

Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE, DISNEY WORLD, COCOA BEACH, EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Fishing. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters. Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Also Eco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.

Aug2012MaxRed.jpg

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CALL ME ANYTIME AT 386-689-3781

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Aug2012Red.jpg

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.

386-689-3781

email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

Looks like fun! Do you catch many on fly?

...and as I was curious about your "seatrout" I thought I'd post this to satisfy the curiosity of our local 'real' seatrout fans :rolleyes:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• 1 month later...