I used to enjoy...

FishyFraser

...coming on here and reading about experiences, techniques and learning from the replies to posts asking advice on tactics, kit, bait etc. I have never been a big poster but I like the forum. I logged in this morning after a nice few days on the river to find the place dominated by rancour and arguments. We all have our own views about fishing, how, when, what with, fish care etc. But I've never seen this amount of time given over to slanging matches on here. It's a shame...

"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."

...coming on here and reading about experiences, techniques and learning from the replies to posts asking advice on tactics, kit, bait etc. I have never been a big poster but I like the forum. I logged in this morning after a nice few days on the river to find the place dominated by rancour and arguments. We all have our own views about fishing, how, when, what with, fish care etc. But I've never seen this amount of time given over to slanging matches on here. It's a shame...

they are not arguments...they are learned discourse! :)

what you have to remember is that its usually the same people posting here...the regulars tend to get on each others wicks occasionally so we have arguments to vent it all...

its usually all Phone's fault anyway :) heheheh

seriously though we dont argue all the time.....

seriously though we dont argue all the time.....

We do too. Don't you know nuffink? :P

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

by this time next month they will all be best pals again. it happens from time to time. i reckon it can also help the forum to vent some frustration. no big deal really, although im sad to see it spill over to the course forum and not the non-fishing forum

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk