Quest for the perfect breadmash

Severn Wolf

SteveH - I'll let you in on a little secret. If Budgie found that he caught more when dressed in a purple tutu than in any other clothing, you'd see him doing mostly night sessions but put a torch beam on him and guess what he'd be wearing.

If he ever let on to others that the purple tutu was a killer garb for increasing your catch, guess what lots of other AN regulars would be wearing on the bank and in their boats.

And while I'm not sure how many yards of material it would take, I'd likely be trying one myself. :D:D

[ 13. February 2005, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 years later...

SteveH - I'll let you in on a little secret. If Budgie found that he caught more when dressed in a purple tutu than in any other clothing, you'd see him doing mostly night sessions but put a torch beam on him and guess what he'd be wearing.

If he ever let on to others that the purple tutu was a killer garb for increasing your catch, guess what lots of other AN regulars would be wearing on the bank and in their boats.

And while I'm not sure how many yards of material it would take, I'd likely be trying one myself. :D:D

<small>[ 13. February 2005, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]</small>

use maize flour and crusty bread lol add a few boiles to the mix and blend it ,then slowly add water till its becomes loose porridge

[ werks fro chubb carp and mullet

your only dead when folks forget you

Oh dear, I'm a little less scientific than you guys :D

I put some bread in my landing net, dunk it under the water for a bit (until most of the air bubbles have come out), squeeze out the excess water, tip it all in a carrier bag and then mash it up with my hands.

I much prefer liquidised bread in a feeder though. I normally only use mash for feeding by hand.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music