I Really Need Some Help

Elton

Mike,

Cheers - I've just replied. I think I may be hindered, however, due to the restricted access I have to my own server...I could cause some serious damage if I telnet'ed in!

Still downloading loads, but trying to get on with work now. Some seriously good stuff being added to AN in the coming weeks....how about an article from you about life in angling politics?

All the best,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

waterman1013:

Elton

Are you joking? Or serious?

Mike

Mike,

It would be of interest to some. Those that aren't interested can just ignore it.

I've always tried to have a good all-round mixture of articles on this site, so why not? :)

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

OK I'll try.

Thanks for the kind words Peter. I have a reply to your questions but now don't know whether to post them or not, not wanting to start it all over again. I wrote some of it in haste and it needs editing yet. Am out for the rest of the day and evening so it must probably wait until Friday at least, three sets of minutes to do before tomorrow night! :( Let me know your views.

regards

Mike

Join the SAA today for only £10.00 and help defend angling.