An idea?

twochay

Hi all, over the last few months I have come up with an idea 'an invention' if you like to help with pre baiting for carp, without giving the game away it is a seriousley modified version of a spod. I have mangled a version of it together and it works fantastically well, however what I need to find out is how I get a prototype of it made? I have got patent pending on it. It is basically made of plastic. I have never done anything like this before so I have no idea how to go about it. I designed it origianally for use in my own fishing, however as it worked so amazingly well I honestly believe that it will be a valuable asset to Carp anglers and indeed any angler wishing to mass bait.......... any help would be appreciated (Ill give you one cheep when its made!)

Try running your question by somebody like this:

http://www.cellbond.com/

I used to rent the floor above one of their places and have had guided tours. They make all this kind of stuff and would, I'd have thought, been able to help.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Nice one Elto I will give them a quick e mail

Hi Twochay,

Many years ago I also invented a couple of bits of tackle, very simple things.

I approached a tackle manufacturer to see about getting them produced and they said that they were not interested.

Six months later a slightly modified version was on the shop shelves.

I think that the best way if you can afford the investment, is to produce these idea's and market them yourself.

.........Liam

"Wisdom is the knowledge of how little we know"

Barbelangler.co.uk

Liamsm:

Hi Twochay,

Many years ago I also invented a couple of bits of tackle, very simple things.

I approached a tackle manufacturer to see about getting them produced and they said that they were not interested.

Six months later a slightly modified version was on the shop shelves.

I think that the best way if you can afford the investment, is to produce these idea's and market them yourself.

Gaffer had the same problem once. Just be carefull who you go to.

lyn

.........Liam

One life, live it, love it, fish it!