How many of you have your own sites

Guest gray-catchpole

Guest fisherman

Would like a family site with some pics of fish, but would not have the faintest idea of where to start. O nly been into this computer stuff for 8 or 9 months I suppose. Just have to carry on roofing. frown.gif

Originally posted by fisherman:

Would like a family site with some pics of fish, but would not have the faintest idea of where to start. O nly been into this computer stuff for 8 or 9 months I suppose. Just have to carry on roofing.   frown.gif  

I have only been on the puter since febuary and as fishing is my hobby I used the subject to start a site of my own. I only really wanted to learn more about computing thus the reason for doing it. If you check out http://scottishfisher.netfirms.com you will see how my little bit of tinkering got out of hand. I have had lots of fun with my sight and met new people to fish with. One of the greatest joys is helping people to catch fish. So if you think you would like to do a page of your own trust me you will get some sense of satisfaction from it.

Cheers mmc smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Guest gray-catchpole

mmc this is your problem, youve told youre site to look on your hard drive for the logo

src="file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/fisher/ww/els/lothianlogo3.jpg" width="468" height="60"></td>

you need to put the href= command in

have a look at your html, and see how the others are done and copy the command and put the name of the logo in

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Trevor Babich

Hi Guys,

got a site the URL( Dunno what URL stands for) is www.fishingowl.co.za

We have an owl out here called the Pels fishing owl and it catches and eats mainly fish.

Started the site in January this year and hope to have the foundation up by the end of next year. It is a labour of love ( hard work) but enjoyable.

Regards,

Trevor