The Real Magic of Santa

Guest Newt

When I was six years old, my cousin (then 9) told me that Father Christmas had been mauled to death by one of his reindeers....

I got my revenge though - when he was 16 years old I broke his nose for him biggrin.gif

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Serves him right, he didn't bring me the Miss Whiplash uniform for my Barbie doll eek.gif

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

John

Its true santa was mauled by a riendeer it was rudolph where else do you think he got his red nose from? Have you ever tried getting blood stains out?? One last thing if you broke Santas nose when he was 16 how old R U & i got your miss whiplash n it ain't that good have you seen how small the whip is i've had mozzie bites on the bank that have hurt more!!!!!!!

(wot no smilies??)

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

GrahamE - that would be a Texan's opinion. They have been touchy the past few years since Alaska became a state and Texas moved to 2nd largerst. If they get bragging too much these days, we just threaten to cut Alaska in half and make Texas into the 3rd larges state. Shuts em up pretty good.