My evenings fishing

Ed Matysiak

Well this evening i went out on the river for a few hours chub fishing. I started off by catching a small one (8oz) trotting a stick along then after stalking a shoal for about 2 hours i manages to catch the biggest fish in the shoal. A nice 2lb 8oz odd chub that i managed to pull out without catching loads of small ones first. Lots of feeding involed and i almost ran out of sweetcorn! (will post pics some time in future)

I also met a baliff. I have never come accross a baliff before and the one i met was not what i would have expected. He asked me if i had my club card and rod licence but didnt ask to see them!? He also didnt show me any ID and he swore alot :( . On the otherhand he was pretty nice to me, he had a couple of trotts down the river on my rod . He was good but did act a bit unorthodocks (sp?).

I've only met a few bailiffs, but they all wore I.D. on a chain or something round their necks. And they all wanted to se my licence, day ticket etc.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

i was out on the river to day befre i headed for the canal and saw a bailiff on each of them. They were both nice had there id tags on show. If they dont i always ask to see them. and both wanted to see my rod license and day tickets (most bailiffs ask for the rod license as well as day tickets around here a good thing i think)

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

hehe free fishing dont even need tackle

left a post for ya in river boys ed,i had a 6.12 barbel today, took the rod of the rest!good solid fight too,i met the same ea baliff i met 3 weeks ago!he wore an ea waistcoat green one,nice bloke,checked me n me mates licence n moved on.was hot today too im bit red :o post some pics soon as developed!

[ 19. June 2004, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Rattus Norvegicus46 ]

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Don't think I would let a strange man handle my tackle! Met a bailiff at a fishery near Ely, he swore a great deal too, neither did he flash his I.D. Something about bailiffs! Its the floro coat that normally gives them away!