Fuel at Asda

Guest Ferret1959

Where in Somerset, my parents live there and my old man will travel miles to save a few bob. :)

Ferret?

Come off the M5 Bridgewater - go through Bridgewater and turn to Minehead? The garage is on the top of the hill before you hit a very scenic valley. Can`t be more precise than that. I filled up coming back!! It must be the last outpost after civilisation? I saw nothing on the way out excepts for signposts till I hit Minehead?

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Guest Ferret1959

Cheers Paul.

We got to Minehead for day trips from the folks place in Burnham-on-Sea. When I take them out next time I'll show him.

Sod the red Diesel.

Heating fuel (don't know how its spelt) is about 25p a litre. Runs just as well so ive been told. And as for twin tanks buy a exmod Land Rover quite a few have twin tanks. The secound one being under the passanger seat and it has to be filled from the inside.

sorted

[ 23 May 2002, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: stickfloatking ]