Guess the weight and my day report

davedave

Well done. I broke my record last year twice in one session with a 2lb 13oz and then bang on 3lb . Great looking perch too not all washed out but really distinctive markings. I am going for a 4lb this year but i think that is going to be harder although i know they are in there :)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Thanks anderoo

RobtheRake thanks, I certainly am!

Dave H good luck, i'm going to try for the 3lb mark next, but like you with your 4lber I think it could be a while, all part of the fun though :D

1last cast, got it in one :P Thanks

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Spoilsport, got it in one!

I achieved my target of breaking the 2lb barrier and broke my 1lb 7oz summer PB by 9oz..... next target, the 3lb barrier!!

Well I'll be damned lol. Not a bad estimate. Having just broken the 2lb barrier myself from a canal last year I know how satisfying it can be when you spend time chasing a certain weight, especially if you are not even sure they are there. Congratulations. As has been said we are aware of how much thought you put into getting that fish so a worthy reward.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Well I'll be damned lol. Not a bad estimate. Having just broken the 2lb barrier myself from a canal last year I know how satisfying it can be when you spend time chasing a certain weight, especially if you are not even sure they are there. Congratulations. As has been said we are aware of how much thought you put into getting that fish so a worthy reward.

Thanks ATS :) It makes the blanks worthwhile doesn't it :P

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."