What do you drive? Me? I drive a TOE RAG.

PH

Thanks Chris!

It all comes back to me now. At last I can sing all my old favourites in the bath :D:D

I miss sometimes the old sing songs around the bar on a friday night

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

Bluey:

Nice one Newt haven't heard that one for a long long while.

Bluey - I'm beginning more and more to believe that there hasn't been a new joke invented since about 1920. There are simply oldies that some have never seen before.

And you do have to wonder who thinks them up. Most of us simply pass along funnies that some unknown person invented. Or maybe they just spring into being spontaneously.

But they are fun so ...... I'll just keep on snagging them from wherever and sharing them. :)

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Speaking of Rugby songs, heard this in Dublin when the Scots were over earlier this year but I only go the first line. Anyone know the rest? I sing it to my wife all the time

The first line goes...

"I know a lassie with a big hairy assie,

Naa naa na naa naa na naa naa naa naa,"

I e-mailed that song to a friend and my spell-checker (Netscape) suggested replacing '@sshole' with 'sh1te'. How did it know??

[ 08. October 2002, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: davidP ]

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.