Pet scan

Alan Taylor

Give your mate my best wishes - if he shows the same bloodymindedness and determination as my father has over the last 2 years, he'll breeze it!

Alan

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alan

really glad your friend is getting sorted,has he tried the nicotine patches some people say they help,trouble is he perhaps needs the fags to help him get through these difficult times.

re. overseas nurses..we are getting more and more they are working in the private nursing homes for very poor wages indeed their english leaves a lot to be desired .most of them end up caring for elderly people with dementia,goodness knows what the elderly think,especially problematic with the yorkshire dialect and trying to understand some of the south african nurses,i feel very sorry for them as they are being exploited quite often

judy. :D

nite said florence

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• 3 weeks later...
nursejudy:
Hi all,

just to bring you up to date on my mate, he is being operated on this Wednesday.

The pet scan results were in on Thursday of last week.

You really have to take your hats off to the Dutch system, it is so fast.

Thank you all for taking an interest in this topic.

All the best to you all

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/