This E-mail is not 'flagged'?

Richard Harvey

Like many other i guess i started using a PC and got online with no knowledge of how things worked at all!

I have been using Yahoo Mail for a good while now but one thing i still can't workout or find about is the phrase 'This e-mail is not flagged'.I have tryed looking in the help section of Yahoo but still can't seem to find what it means.

I'm guessing that it is either some sort of 'Urgent' warning for the person who is getting the e-mail or that you can tell if your e-mail has been read or received by the person :confused:

Any help Please !

Thanks, Richard :)

Use a Lure Instead !! ;)

Here is an explinanation of Yahoo Mails Flagging that I found online, hope its a help.

Yahoo Mail, lets you put the equivalent of a blank post-it or a penciled-in notation next to your email messages. After you open up a message sitting in your inbox, you can click "Flag This Message." That way, a, well, flag will appear next to that message the next time you see it in your mailbox (assuming you don't delete it, of course). Whenever you log in to your email, you can choose to read just your flagged messages by clicking on "Flagged" right next to the View command.

Why flag at all? Perhaps as a reminder to wait on the message but get back to its sender eventually, or perhaps to read the email again more closely. Whatever the reason, a flag serves to draw your attention to that particular email and makes it stand out from the rest, instead of letting it sit there and pile up like unpaid bills or overdue library books.

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com