Serif Deals

billy5000

Hi all,

I received this letter from serif through the door,its this promotion of there pageplus 8 software.

Well to get to the point they are giving away this cd bundled with page plus 5,photoplus5,drawplus 3,graphics plus,3dplus all together with a nice blue Serif ps2 wheel mouse ,which sucks for scrolling unless you take out the washer inside :mad: then its much better.

but all in all its a no strings deal all they want is to promote you dont have to do much and all it does cost is 3pound 95p :D (sorry keyboard set up wrong)which i used a postal order,i got another flyer 2day????? :confused: so im getting another copy and another free mouse 820dpi

just thought id share the info so look out for the flyers or check out the site its got a very cheap digital cameras too,which i may have one too,

billy

Billy

got the digital camera aiptek pen cam ,

great bit of kit for taking fishing photo's :)

plus got photo plus6 & 8

also they have got a sale on till friday 10% off everything

les

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

hi,

I liked both of the cameras but i think maybe the keyring one is the cam i liked best.

i have a webcam so i dont need one of those plus the keyring one might be small but still has the feel of a normal cam,but the pen cam is a very nifty little extra but both with very little spec differance.

http://www.serif.com/store/specialpromotions_gd.asp

billy

[ 27. February 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

billy5000 - hold down the ALT key and enter 0163 from the NUMBER PAD and you will get £

Do start~run~charmap to see a list of all the ones you can enter this way.

º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ and a bunch of others.

And ALT 0128 will give you €

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Cheers newt,didnt no you could do that i was looking for the percent sign last week :)

sultan,lidl's has some good stuff i used to get blank cd's from there they are pretty good i got about 2 faulty :rolleyes: ones out of ten each pack.not bad id say :D

billy