Boddington Res.

monkeyboy

Used to fish wonderfully as a mixed fishery with a few huge pike in winter as a bonus until BWB did the usual - turned it into yet another artificial bag-up water. They've done the same all over the Midlands.

ANd do they get the criticism they warrant? Of course not. ANd why? Because the anglers who fish it think it's woinderful having half-starved fish abandon all caution for the sake of a meal and crawl up the rods.

Do angling a favour - stay away and catch some proper fish from a real water.

Fenboy

cheers dave.

Thats what ive heard.......like drayton used to be!

Dunno what pegs to fish but im sure it will only be the ones that arent matched up.

I think ill use the method. With either boilie pellet or something like that.

Know any pegs anyone?

Ive never fished boddingtons but im actually fishing it next weekend. The club im with fished it last year but unfortunately i had to miss it.

Fished Clattercoates last Tuesday and weighed in 111lb !! and to all accounts, boddingtons is better.

So cant wait.

There are the three lakes in very close proximity, Clattercoates, Boddingtons and Drayton and they are all excellent.

Went today caught 16 carp all on average 5lbs(weighed a few).

When we first got into the fish you thought they were 10+lb, they were really fighting, then you got them in they were around five!

Alot of the fives even bent my kamasan animal hooks a bit...............need stronger! Some even bent them straight.

A very good day just keep it under your hats or it will be busy!