Microsoft XP (office)

kleinboet

I bought my "tower" some 2yrs ago with Microsoft XP on it. I have, in the past 2 days, received 2 e-mails purporting to come from Microsoft which I know to be bogus. I have just been on the Microsoft website which does say that I need updates, but says my edition of Windows is invalid. What do I do?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

If its just the Win Xp office your having probs with as described in your thread id, there is a way to update office easily :) go HERE

and follow the instructions, if it the actual O/S windows Xp i cant help with that mate

No - but I have contacted Microsoft and explained that I bought my tower with XP on it and gave them th registration numbers.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

If you cant get anywhere let me know and i can do you a copy of Office xp pro for small fee as you wont need the key for it, as you should already have the key anyway :)

[ 03. March 2004, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Jem ]