exploit-byteverify

Guest allibee

Guest allibee

trojan/virus effort on my new pc

oh happy days :(

photoshop and illustrator have been crashing on me all day

macafee found :

classload.jar-1F5b6b54-5e28d929.zip

couldn't clean it but apparently I have deleted it now, although if the other bugs on my old pc are anything to go by deleting it encourages it to multiply

not a happy bunny. photoshop and illustrator are the tools of my trade

[ 15. July 2004, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: allibee ]

Guest allibee

well that was fun, after last post rebooted pc ... several times .... only to find my internet connection gone AWOL

*sigh*

That is a nasty critter and not easy to get rid of or to repair the damge it will have done. Beyond what can really be done here.

Go to www.windowsbbs.com, sign up, and post the question there. If you keep the same user handle there will be at least a couple of us there who will know who you are.

[ 16. July 2004, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Elton ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Try it now

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest allibee

Thanks guys but I don't understand a word they are on about over there, on any thread, ... being the creative sort seems to naturally exclude me from logistics it would appear

Not required that any of it make sense to you other than specific 'you need to do this and this and that' responses.

If you get any of those that don't make sense, just say so and someone will restate in different terms.

You'll do best if you set your experience level to beginner since we tend to phrase answers based on that info.

I'm headed there when I finish here so hopefully will see a thread you have started.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

http://www.windowsbbs.com/showthread.php?p...ed=1#post172359

Good for you

[ 17. July 2004, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]