norway fishing

manxlad

hi all

am trying to get some info on sea fishing in norway as i am trying to organise a party four anglers to go in the summer. ( small boat fishing)have got dave lewis's brochure advertised in the sea angler which gives a lot of info but i thought maybe some of you guys may have been, or know any extra info that may be of help. any constructive advice would be great.

cheers

paul..

manxlad:

hi all

am trying to get some info on sea fishing in norway as i am trying to organise a party four anglers to go in the summer. ( small boat fishing)have got dave lewis's brochure advertised in the sea angler which gives a lot of info but i thought maybe some of you guys may have been, or know any extra info that may be of help. any constructive advice would be great.

cheers

paul..

:cool: Give Sam Harris a ring or e-mail him, he's just done a feature on it, I can't find my contacts details at the moment or I'd be able to help more. Sams details are, samharris01@aol.com

or 01915184561 :)

Try the Norwegian Tourist Board. When I went to Denmark their equivalent were brilliant, even had an English Langauge Fishing Guide. These Scandinavians understand outdoors pursuits better than most, and I bet there are plenty of European tourists that go to Norway just for the fishing.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

thanks for your replies, will give them both a mail, as you know to go to to a new venue fishing is much better informed than to be told told afterwards oh you should have gone to such a place it would have been far more productive!!

its a lot of effort and money to get it wrong.

cheers

Sorry, just seen this one. Albert, my partner in the boat goes to Norway every year. He has some information on sharing a cabin with boats etc, drop him an email at atroost@cistron.nl mention my name and I am sure he will help.

Cheers

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• 4 weeks later...