UHF channel lists

Peter Sharpe

Thanks MickJ - that's what I was looking for.

Funninly enough, my parents live only half a mile to the north of me, but can't receive any of the stations from the eastern transmitter, only those from the nearest northerly one.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Peter Sharpe:

Also, if you want to put yourself in a really bad mood, just try working out how to wire up a dvd recorder, a Freeview box and a tv with only one scart socket. It's enought to make you want to stamp on a fluffy little bunny.

I am too, having trouble setting up my DVD recorder I bought from ALDI, I have the same setup...freeview topup,...Tevion DVD Recorder...Samsung widescreen TV...all have 2 scart sockets each though.

Have had a new Digi Aerial fitted and earial booster, I can get five channels...BBC1...BBC2...TYNE TEES...Channel4...Channel5 through the DVD, but nothing else when Im tuned through the dvd, but I can get all the fifty odd channels when I switch over to the Freeview topup box, but not when I switch to the dvd :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway, Ive phoned for a TV engineer to tune everything in for me..............ITS BEEN DOING MY HEAD IN, :mad: the last few days...Any ten year olds out there do it for me??? :D hoppy

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic