Movie Editing Software

Elton

Just noticed this mentioned on another thread, but thought it better to start a specific one.

As my wife has hardly touched the camcorder I bought her for Christmas, I've decided to 'borrow' it for work. All I want to do is record some short clips of some of the things I sell.

Is there a free piece of software that is easy to use and will just allow me to 'crop' the bit of film I want to use? i.e. I'm not looking to be Spielberg - I just want to cut out the bit I want customers to be able to see.

tia,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

ucan usualy download some demo software that are fully working but only mfor a set period of time some examples are ulead or my favourite pinnical studio.

these and other freeware/shareware items are also available on cds that come with magazines mainly digital photography/video ones.

on the other hand fully working suites are available on "certain" sites for free if you venture down that path. if you want some direct links contact me and i will forward you some working links.