Rigging Prowler 13

Simon Everett

You are right - a stingray lashing about ones bare legs, now there is a challenge. I suppose if it is only 3 feet deep i could always bale out and wade with them :D:D:D

There is so much fishing going on all over the place my biggest difficulty is deciding which way to go :D

Cheers for the tips.

Simon.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rigt then, who let the cat out of the bag??? No sooner than i plan to escape with a fishing rod and soemone goes and finds me work - I said it would happen. My weekend has just been ruined by a blasted editor with a deadline and empty pages. :confused:

I suppose there is a bit of a silver lining - t is on Anglesey, so I can stay over and whichever day I am NOT working I can launch the log and try to catch a fish without falling in the briney. Second benefit is the Anglesey Bait Centre will provide fresh bait and some hints on which way to head. - You never know, I might actually catch something! :D

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Keep your eyes open there are a couple of Prowler 15 fishing the area, they might be out and about.

SM

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to them last week, bugger all in stock. I asked about the triple holder and apart from having no idea what it was, they said if you gave them a list of what you wanted, using exact Scotty part numbers, they'd find out if they would be able to get it or not, i.e. they might not.

Spoke to Scotty in Canada on the phone 2 weeks ago, Glasgow Angling Centre are the official UK Distributor and are able to order anything, but at the end of the day it's whether they want to.

Speciman, if you order your triple be aware that not only can you get different styles of base, flush or raised, there are also 2 versions of the new triple, one comes with 3 bait style rod holders, the other with 3 tube style holders.

I'm intending to show all the possible combinations on AA as they don't do this on the Scotty site, it's a very versatile piece of kit, just remember to remove it if you are returning in surf....just in case.

Mine took 2 weeks to arrive and yes I got stung for duty,

I had $199 of kit, £24.01 duty

SM

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Malibu Mini-X

I'll try and list the part numbers foryou all - when I get a round tuit. Round tuits are rare in these parts at the moment though - got 14 trucks to photograph in a muddy quarry over the next couple of days. I'll see if I can have it done by the weekend - so keep your eyes on this thread - you might see a round tuit :D

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Simon, just saved you a job, the numbers are all here:

http://www.scotty.com/marine/products/prod...ers/triple.html

don't forget your wellies :D

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Malibu Mini-X