kayak trolley

yakmad

Pictures resized.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt, you missed a couple, it's madness, that's what it is, hand holding it's the only answer. :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

hi starvinmarvin.unfortunatally its one of my old mates that is the sheet metal worker but yes it is clear of my paddle stroke (just)they could do with being a gnats more upright.feel free to use any of the shots.

hi lads. sorry about the size of the pics i told you i was a bit of a nommpty when it comes to computers etc.i'll try to get it right next time...

yakmad - not to worry. At a guess, at least half the folks who post pictures put humongoid ones on at their first try and maybe even a few after that.

640x480 is a good size and .jpg or .gif are formats that don't create huge files.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Forgot to say, I made it a little higher as a couple of the places where I fish I have to go down a few steps. If I made it lower it would have bumped the Yak on the steps.

Bought the 'Sandhopper' wheels from Towsure website for £10.

Nick

Thanks for the pics guys, just about to theive them. :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com