48hrs left!!

spasor

OK Folks.

Our masters in the EU are about to state what ever the fishing limits will be? The catches, the limits on such catches? And where the limits will apply?

Before you say I`ve had the odd tinnie? I`m with a few delegates outside the meeting that`s taking all the decisions!!

I`m just hoping commonsense will rule?

We need at least a massive recuction in the catch of all fish!! That, at least will stop the cowboys, from having to throw a couple of thousand tons of imature back over the side?

At least the Portugese are on our side?

I wish I was allowed to carry side-arms?

The French and Germans are looking for extra waters to fish!!

The Spanish are keeping silent? At the end of the day they`ll look for more waters to fish!

I hope you all took time to send your letters?

You didn`t!! You`ll get what you`ve asked for?

Sod all!!

At least spasor was at the meeting!!

You load of whingers!! Don`t complain when the fish disappear! `Cos you didn`t do sod all to save them!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Sent letters to everywhere suggested without one reply other than to say my letter had been forwarded to somebody else.I just hope the beauracrats concerned aren't so buisy making the decicions so that when the deed is done they then take time out to read them.... :confused:

But without plenty of support they will still believe we are the minority. :mad: