Castalia sharkfin and magic casting reels

Adam247

Hi guys been a while since last on here. I happened to come across these reels a good couple of years ago in the magazines I get yet never seen them come over to my side of the pond. Thought it would be suitable for my pike fishing with lures etc. But not that I have seen the price the import charges wouldn't be worth me getting one. At current exchange rates it would be between £73 & £92 for the sharkfin reel before any shipping and import charges if any ... Seen them going for half the price on old eBay auctions but no longer able to find them any of our USA brothers help me out ?

Cheers Adam

Edited by Adam247

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza

The only Castalia Sharkfin reels I could find are selling for full retail ($129 for the smaller one, $149 for the larger). You might try putting a search on Ebay that will watch for listings and let you know if one is listed. Someone may try to shift a good used reel.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President