Quick introduction

Ollie Summerfield

Just thought I would introduce myself after my first post on another topic on this very useful board.

I almost bought a sit-on-top for fishing 3 years ago after reading US sites and trying in warmer climes. I thought it would be too cold (!)in Blighty but Anglersnet and AnglersAfloat (great site David-thanks) have convinced me.

My new Sunrise Prowler 13 is delivered next week to live at my Mums house near Ringstead Bay in Dorset- not much use to me in London!

It would be great to meet up with some of the other Dorset based yakkers in the future once my paddling has improved! In the meantime I will fit the sounder and continue to enjoy all your pictures.

[ 05. October 2005, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Ollie Summerfield ]

Hi Ollie

Nice introduction. When you're rigged and ready send me a PM and we'll go for a fish together. The flounder fishing has started in Poole Harbour. That could be a good place to start as its an easy paddle.

Simon

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Welcome onboard Ollie, hope we can be of some help as for AnglersAfloat, thanks for the plug, names David though :D

Tight Lines

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com