Where To Go

Vigiles

hi vigiles.

funny how people say they dont want to fish carp holes in the ground or word's to that effect :D but whitch ever way you want to call them most of you HAVE fished them if your honest with yourself & come the cloesed season where will most of you be found commercial's. i know it & you know it so when asking for somewhere to fish dont be derogertry just say prefebely not a commercial :angry:

some of us haven't got a choice. now i feel better

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

yes rob but i know im right. how i would love to be able to climb

up & down river bank's.

Edited by merlino

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

First to the real question - try creedy lakes in Devon. A nice water which has a fair head of carp. I stayed in their cottages for a week in July this year - only had time for a few hours fishing but liked the place.

hi vigiles.

funny how people say they dont want to fish carp holes in the ground or word's to that effect :D but whitch ever way you want to call them most of you HAVE fished them if your honest with yourself & come the cloesed season where will most of you be found commercial's. i know it & you know it so when asking for somewhere to fish dont be derogertry just say prefebely not a commercial :angry:

some of us haven't got a choice. now i feel better

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see the need to fish commercial, 'holes in the ground' then that's your personal choice. Don't however moan at people who won't fish such places for whatever reason - that is their personal choice as well. I personally like scenic waters so won't fish 'holes in the ground' and I don't like the stocking ethics of some of the commercial fisheries so I choose not to fish them.

Rob.

Hi Vigiles

I live in Devon (Tiverton). Have just back from a 48hr session at a local fishery, the fishery is called Oaktree its between tiverton and South Molton. Has a good selection of carp in the specimen lake up to 30+ and a 30+ cat aswell. Found the venue very pleasing not a big lake but has some great features to fish against.

the Telephone number is (01398) 341568.

I had an 8lb 10lb 12lb and a 17lb out.

Me mate has three +10lbs, a ghosty at 10lbs and he had his first 20lb as well.

So a good session really.

Hope that helps

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!